- You are NOT responsible for being bullied.
- Bullying is NOT just a normal part of childhood.
- Bullies will NOT stop if you just ignore them.
- Talk to an adult. Parents, teachers, coaches, principals and guidance counselors really can help you.
- Try role-playing or practicing what you might say to a bully, such as, I want you to stop now.
- Don't fight back. Bullies are meaner than you are, and they'll beat you at their game.
- Show confidence (even if you're not feeling it) and hold your head high.